Monday 6 September 2010

PEARSE - 1 DOWN 19 TO GO

Nettlehams number 10 sets personal target

Cal Pearse, spoke to the Nettleham News the day after his winner in the County Cup.
"It's a great start, for the lads and personally. I spoke to the gaffer in pre season and asked for the chance to prove myself. I was out on loan last season and the gaffer then (Mick Adams) never really gave me a chance. We didnt get on put thats history, im loving life with the new gaffer and im eager to take my chance"

Cal netted the winner for Nettleham in there first competitive game of the season and he spoke to the press about the teams and his own personal goals for the season

"I think we have shown in recent years, that we have the players to be in the prem, its just if we can perform. That is our aim to win the league and progress in all the cups. Personally i have set myself a target on and off the field, im looking to score 20 + goals this season, and off the field to keep chasing status and hopefully that will reflect in a relasionship status update in the next few weeks"

When asked about his off the field antics Cal replies
"Im settled now, i feel like im a new man i get on well with the lads and i have started to settle down with someone. I think that is the reason behind my success at the minute 'im just loving life'. Hopefully i will tie the knot in the next few weeks but until then i dont wish to comment any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment